Rouse Hill Regional Park
Large regional park originally owned by the Deerubbin People and later the Rouse family, pioneers of the area. The park offers excellent picnic facilities, several children's playgrounds, walking tracks, cycling and rollerblading track and a horse riding circuit. The park has two pavillions that can be hired for weddings or other group events and must be pre-booked on 4572 3100.
Open from 8.00am to sunset daily. Facilities include:
* Main picnic area with shelters overlooking a toddlers' play space, free gas BBQ, tank water
* Innovative children's play area including a maze, swings, slippery dip, rope bridge, toddlers cycle track
* Games for older children including a flying fox
* 1.6km of shared track suitable for cycling, rollerbalding and pedestrians
* Horse riding circuit
* Plenty of open space for ball games, kite flying etc
* Dog walking is allowed on a leash
* Historic Rouse Hill Estate is located adjacent to the park. Guided tours are available on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (Bookings can be made on 9627 6777)
How To Get Here..
Follow the brown signs from Windsor Road at Rouse Hill
Experience Stralia Web's Regional Network: