Built in 1809, Ebenezer Church is the oldest existing church and was the first Presbyterian church in Australia. It is also the oldest existing school building. The church is open daily from 10.00am. Visitors are invited to inspect the nearby Schoolmaster's House and view an historical photograph collection. In church grounds is a colonial graveyard, historically the most significant in the nation. Devonshire teas, drinks, souvenirs, books, craft and locally made jams are available.