COVID-19 Awareness for Food Service Training
NSW Health and NSW Food Authority are offering Food Businesses a free online training course relating to COVID-19 food safety awareness.
The course is free and voluntary and offers the following topics:
- COVID-19 introduction and background
- Infection, signs and symptoms
- Self-protective measures
- Protective measures for premises and personal hygiene
- Cleaning and sanitation practices
- Social distancing measures, and
- Record keeping.
The training course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete with a short 20 question quiz at the end. Once completed, a certificate will be sent to be displayed in your business window.
For local businesses interested in taking part follow the link below to complete the online training.
Image by zoli gy from Pixabay
This article archived 16 Aug 2020
Shane Fitzsimmons, Commissioner of Resilience NSW, will wow the crowd...