Expired Event - Navigating Finances of Aged Care - FREE information sessions - 26 May 2018
This is a past event: Search for New Events »
Navigating Finances of Aged Care - FREE information sessions
The two-hour free sessions will be run by leading financial advisors Affinity Aged Care who specialise in aged care financial advice. The firm usually charges on a fee for advice basis, meaning it does not accept commission from investment product providers. Robert Craven from Affinity will comprehensively cover areas including:
- fee structures and affordability of care;
- correct structuring of your assets and income;
- maximising your Centrelink/Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) Pension entitlement;
- minimising the ongoing cost of aged care; and
- decisions around keeping or selling the family home and your estate planning wishes.
There are sessions at 10am, 12 noon, 2pm and 4pm on Saturday 26 May.
5 Bass Drive
Share Navigating Finances of Aged Care - FREE information sessions with friends.
Sydney Airport | Hills District | Northern District | Cherrybrook | Ryde | Eastwood | North Ryde | Blacktown & MORE
Set on 3kms of beautiful Hawkesbury River frontage at Wisemans Ferry surrounded by a majestic mountainous backdrop.